Blog Archive

Friday, February 16, 2018

Animal Update!

I thought I'd do a fun animal update just so I could share cute pictures of all of my animals! 


This is the position that Leo & Graybeard assume every evening when we watch tv.  I'm not sure how two cats can take up a whole couch cushion?!?  They don't even like to cuddle, so I'm not totally sold on having them hog the couch!


Savage has started sleeping with me again, until Andrew comes upstairs!  I think Savage is finally learning that the bed is a good, comfy place to relax!


Everyone gathers in the kitchen at the sound of a cheese wrapper!  All of the animals are so spoiled - they all wake up from a deep sleep if a cheese wrapper crinkles quietly.


Savage couldn't decide how to wear his bandanna, so he decided to keep his ears tucked in against the winter cold!  



Lex finally had  a chiropractor and massage appointment and he is feeling good again!  We were able to start back into lessons, and obviously, Lex is not too thrilled about that.  He is SO overworked.  


Sam is still adorable.  He wants everyone to know that he does NOT like the blankets that have to go over his head.  He thinks they are too scary and too much hassle for an old man like him, even if he does look cute in his new blanket!



Comet is still his goofy, loveable self.  However, he is VERY ready to go outside and play!  WHERE IS THE WARM WEATHER?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment