Blog Archive

Monday, January 22, 2018

Starting off the New Year Right!

I have discovered that Savage loves the cold weather - he loves to run around and play in the snow.  He would probably stay outside for hours on end if I let him!  I decided to bundle up and take him on a few walks when it was about 10 degrees (F) - I would not recommend that on a normal basis!  He absolutely loved it, and I was about frozen solid when we were done!




Savage has finally discovered how to beg for treats while I am cooking dinner or getting a snack.  This face is very hard to refuse!


I haven't been riding the horses as much for the past few weeks, as we were doing a lot of traveling and when we got back we had a couple weeks of 0-10 degrees (F).  I don't usually like to ride when it's below 20 degrees (F), as I just think it's too cold for the horses to be worked very hard.


I still go out and visit my boys often and take them lots of yummy treats!


I think they are enjoying their time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment