Blog Archive

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Warming Up?!

Over the weekend, we hit a high of about 35 degrees (F) on Saturday!  I planned to ride in the morning, but the horses were outside and I didn't want to bring them in to work since they've been stuck in their stalls for so long.  Instead, I visited them in their pastures and fed them cookies.

Lex came from the very back of the pasture for peppermint cookies!



Comet and I both struggle in the selfie department!  And Lex obviously didn't think he was getting enough attention (or treats!) because he photobombed most of our pictures!


Sam was enjoying moving around and sniffing in the snow - but for the most part I think he just wanted to take a nap!


I rode Lex on Monday night, but it was just a short ride since I haven't ridden him in a few weeks due to the cold.  He chewed off another pair of bell boots, so he was sporting his new, bright blue ones!  I give them about a week before they are lost!  

I have been working on developing some ideas that I've had for awhile, and things are finally starting to come together.  I've started offering a very limited selection of horse treats and as I'm able to test more recipes and products, things will be added to my page.  I've set up a Facebook page for the products, Furry-Friendz Cupboard, I make and sell and you can click on the link to view current products, happy customers, reviews, and special promotions.  If you've tried one of my products, please feel free to leave a review and feedback for others who are viewing the page!


These three pictures are of my Valentine's Day Special Alternative Bran Mash.  Check them out on the Facebook page, Furry-Friendz Cupboard!




As things continue to move forward, I'll be adding dog treats, cat treats, dog beds, all-natural horse products (fly spray, liniment, detangler, etc.), polo wraps, saddle pads, and more!  If you have special requests or more fun ideas for things you would like to see, please leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment