Blog Archive

Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas is Coming!



We have been busy, busy, busy the past few weeks as the year draws to a close and Christmas gets closer!  I've been picking up some last minute gifts, trying to ride the horses as often as I can, and also spend time with Savage in the snow (he LOVES the snow!).




Comet has been doing so well--I just love this horse!  The  more time I spend with him, the more I trust him, and the more I realize I love barrel racing.  He's always up to learn something new, which makes new experiences fun and exciting.  I am working really hard with him to be able to attend some races next year--we will see if everything comes together in time!





I was able to take this weirdo to work with me last week!  I love having him with me.  If I'm having a stressful day, all I have to do is pet him for a few minutes and I'm feeling better!  He has some interesting sleeping positions, which always makes me laugh, too.


I love this guy!  He is so sweet, and he constantly makes me laugh.  I was putting his halter on after I got done riding the other night, and he grabbed this nasty dirty towel before I could stop him.  He was chewing on it for a few minutes before I could get it out of his mouth!  He's always getting into something!


Savage has been absolutely loving the snow!!  We were outside for almost an hour one day last week, just playing fetch and hanging out in the snow.  


Andrew actually went to the barn with me over the weekend and rode Lex!  It lasted all of maybe 10 minutes, but it was great.  I love having company when I ride, and Lex was the perfect gentleman for Andrew.  I was so impressed, and so proud of him for behaving himself.  He really is a special horse!

I know this ended up being a really quick update post, but I'm hoping to have more time to share after Christmas and New Year's!  We are really busy the next two weeks, but I'm looking forward to all of the fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment